Whether you are having the home of your dreams built or are a first time home buyer, I will work hard to make you feel like you are my only customer. I will be with you every step of the way right through closing & beyond.
When it comes to your home or office space, there is no room for taking chances. Contact us for the best inspection available for residential and commercial properties located in the following counties: Waldo, Knox, Lincoln and Hancock.
Bay & Beyond Inspection Services is your best choice for residential and commercial inspection! From checking for mold to testing for radon, we help you make informed decisions about the home or commercial property you are considering for purchase. This will likely be one of the most expensive purchases you will make in your lifetime and we provide all the information you will need to make an informed decision. We adhere to the stringent quality standards set by the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
WHAT DO WE INSPECT?
Residential and commercial property owners throughout Maine know that we offer the best service in the area! Some of the more popular services are listed below:
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS – we check your roof, foundation and attic space for water intrusion, walls examined for leaks or mold, floor cracks, ceilings and more.
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FAULTS – glass, windows, decking and settlement cracks, broken seals and the property exterior is also checked to see if repairs are needed or how water seepage can be prevented.
- ROOF & ATTIC – examined and tested to check for tightness. Drains, gutters and chimneys checked for proper sealants.
- PLUMBING – drains, vents and waste systems are inspected for leaks, mineral deposits and bacteria.
- ELECTRICAL – we check for fit and safety of all electrical components, conductors, grounding equipment and distribution panels.
- HVAC – the entire heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are inspected, filters examined.
- Septic System – The building drain pipe, septic tank and the leach field are inspected in accordance the the Maine State Subsurface Disposal Rules. We are state certified to inspect septic systems #810
- Septic Camera Inspection – Using state of the art equipment we provide a recorded inspection of the sewer drain pipe from the house to where it connects to the town sewer system.
- Infrared Imaging – We use infrared cameras to investigate water leaks, under performing or missing insulation and in floor radiant heating pipes.
- Mold & Asbestos Testing – We are able to sample for air quality, in wall testing, swab samples and lift slides. We are a full service company for all your air quality needs.
- Radon in Air & Water testing – Fully certified by Maine and Federal for all your testing needs.
WHAT ARE OUR RATES?
Our company offers the best value for money for residential and commercial properties throughout Waldo, Knox, Lincoln and Hancock counties. If you need an inspection outside these counties we are happy to provide an estimate. Please contact us for a free quote and inspection appointment.
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We have left many residential and commercial property owners throughout Maine delighted with the best inspection and customer service they have ever received! Whether it’s testing for mold or a full service inspection, we treat your home as if we were purchasing it ourselves. Click here to read what they have to say.