When it comes to your home or office space, there is no room for taking chances. Contact us for the best mold inspection available for residential and commercial properties located in China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME.
Veteran owned and operated, servicing China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME. Bay & Beyond Inspection Services is your best choice for residential and commercial inspection! From checking for mold to testing for radon, we help you make informed decisions about the home or commercial property you will buy based on our reports. We adhere to the stringent quality standards set by the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
You will receive our findings as soon as the test is done – no long and anxious wait for results! Choose us for the best mold inspection that residential and commercial clients from China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME trust.
WHAT DO WE INSPECT?
Residential and commercial property owners in China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME know that we offer the best service in the area! Among the many services we offer are:
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS – we check your roof and attic, foundation and attic space for water condensation, walls examined for leaks or mold, floor cracks, ceilings and more.
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR FAULTS – glass, windows, decking and settlement cracks, broken seals, your property exterior also checked to see if repairs are needed or how water seepage can be prevented.
- ROOF & ATTIC – examined and tested to check for tightness. Drains, gutters and chimneys checked for proper sealants.
- PLUMBING – drains, vents and waste systems are tested for leaks, mineral deposits and bacteria.
- ELECTRICAL – we check for fit and safety of all electrical components, conductors, grounding equipment and distribution panels.
- HVAC – the entire heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are inspected, filters examined.
WHAT ARE OUR RATES?
Our company offers the best value for money for residential and commercial properties in China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME areas. See the rates for some of our standard services below:
- Lead Paint and Dust: ten test locations for $150 or twenty test locations for $250
- Mold Test: 3 air samples for $250 or 4 air samples for $325
- Sewer Line Scope: City sewer line camera inspection (includes USB copy) for $150
- Radon in Air Test: Standalone $160, as part of home inspection $135
- Radon in Water Test: Standalone $100, as part of home inspection $75
- Water Test: range from $80 (first draw for lead) to $250 (disinfecting a well
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We have left many residential and commercial property owners in the China, Waldo, Bucksport, and Knox County, ME areas delighted with the best inspection and customer service they have ever received! Whether it’s testing for mold or a full -service inspection, we treat your home as if it were ours. Click here to read what they have to say.